11 Podcasts Recommended by WomenWork Members
So you’ve made it through a few weeks of self-isolation and quarantine, and the days are now all blending into one another! If you are looking for something refreshing and interesting to listen to away from all the Corona news constantly on your screens, we’ve got just the list for you.
We’ve been lucky enough to get some inspiration from WomenWork community members on great podcasts you can start or catch-up on during this time. If you haven’t started going through your old list and you could probably use a fresh voice, topic, or a mix of both, here are 11 amazing podcasts to catch up on!
- HBR Women At Work: Conversations About The Workplace and Women’s role in it.
- WSJ Secrets of Wealthy Women: Empower yourself financially. Successful women executives, workplace pioneers, self-made entrepreneurs, industry trendsetters and money-savvy experts reveal insights on how to get ahead, reach your goals, and achieve professional success.
- Business Wars: Netflix vs. HBO. Nike vs. Adidas. Business is war. Sometimes the prize is your wallet or your attention. Sometimes, it’s just the fun of beating the other guy. The outcome of these battles shapes what we buy and how we live. Business Wars gives you the unauthorized, real story of what drives these companies and their leaders, inventors, investors and executives to new heights — or to ruin.
- Unf*ck Your Brain: UnF*ck Your Brain is the podcast for high-achieving feminist women who struggle with anxiety, self-doubt, and imposter syndrome. If you know you’ve accomplished a lot professionally but still secretly feel like you’re unqualified….if you want to feel confident but you worry about what everyone else thinks about you…if you want to succeed but fear failure…this podcast is for you.
- The Goop: Gwyneth Paltrow and goop’s Chief Content Officer Elise Loehnen chat with leading thinkers, culture changers, and industry disruptors—from doctors to creatives, CEOs to spiritual healers—about shifting old paradigms and starting new conversations.
- Oprah’s Super Soul Conversations: Awaken, discover and connect to the deeper meaning of the world around you with SuperSoul. Hear Oprah’s personal selection of her interviews with thought-leaders, best-selling authors, spiritual luminaries, as well as health and wellness experts. All designed to light you up, guide you through life’s big questions and help bring you one step closer to your best self.
- How I Built This: Guy Raz dives into the stories behind some of the world’s best known companies. How I Built This weaves a narrative journey about innovators, entrepreneurs and idealists—and the movements they built.
- RISE with Rachel Hollis: Tangible and tactical tools for your life and business. Hosted by New York Times Best-Selling Author Rachel Hollis, RISE is a series of bold conversations with fellow business powerhouses and personal development leaders that provides the listener with real-life valuable takeaways.
- Goal Digger Podcast: The live-workshop style business podcast that is helping thousands redefine success and chase bolder dreams. You can train from the experts how to dig in, do the work, and tackle your biggest goals along the way.
- Beyond the To-Do List : If you’re often finding yourself overwhelmed by your to-do list, your obligations, and all the hats you wear in your career and at home, listen and learn as Host Erik Fisher talks with real people who implement practical productivity strategies in their professional and personal lives. We explore all aspects of productivity, including getting the right work done, getting good work done, and the true end goal of productivity: living a meaningful life.
- MamaTokTok’s A Different Take with AB Mambo : Through this podcast, Kelly Mealia traces her journey as a biracial woman in Birmingham through Latin America to Africa where she is Partner and Chair of the Board at Africa Oil & Power. She talks being young, female and brown in the boardroom.